- Kepler Diagnostics, Inc. is pleased to provide you with the materials on our web site for informational purposes. Please carefully read the following paragraphs. By using our web site, you agree to the terms described below. If you do not agree to the terms discussed here, you should exit this web site now.
- We may revise the terms described below at any time without notice by updating this posting. You are bound by any revisions and, therefore, should periodically visit this page to review the current terms that apply to your use of our web site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All contents of this web site are protected by copyright, and may not be modified, distributed, posted or transmitted without our prior written consent. You may download material from our web site, for your own personal, non-commercial use only. All copyright notices and other identifying information should not be removed from downloaded materials. You may not download material from our web site for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on our web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Kepler Diagnostics, unless otherwise noted. Nothing contained in our web site should be construed as granting any license or right to use or transfer these trademarks or logos in any manner. Kepler Diagnostics specifically prohibits the use of any such trademark or logo as a link to any other web site without the prior written approval of Kepler Diagnostics.
- The Samplla S collection device, Samplla Modified Atmospheric Packaging (sMAP), Samplla S Elevator, and Samplla extraction buffer are protected by trade secret, patents, and design patents. By ordering via this web site you agree not reverse engineer any of the Samplla technology and products.
- Current pending patents are: PCT/US18/37302, PCT/US18/45287, 29/658,990, 29/658,991
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, our site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- Kepler Diagnostics may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever. By posting communications to the web site, you automatically grant Kepler Diagnostics a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or any information therein alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights to third parties. Thus, Kepler Diagnostics shall be free to use such communication or information on an unrestricted basis. Kepler Diagnostics may use the information it obtains from the web site relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, E-mail address and use of the web site for its internal business and marketing purposes and may disclose this information to third parties for such purposes.
- Periodically, our web site may contain links to other web sites. Kepler Diagnostics is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the third-party web site, including the content, the accuracy of information or the quality of products or services advertised or provided on these third party web sites. Kepler Diagnostics has no control over the content on these web sites. Kepler Diagnostics does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for information contained on other web sites or for the updating of such information. Your linking to any other web sites is at your own risk.
- From time to time, we may post general information on our web site related to medical conditions and their treatment. Should you have a medical condition that may require treatment, or if you have any specific medical questions, promptly see your own doctor or health care provider. We do not offer medical diagnosis or treatment from this web site, and only your doctor or other health care professional can determine if a particular medical treatment is appropriate for you.
- Kepler Diagnostics believes that the contents of this web site have come from reliable sources, but we cannot assure the information in this web site is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose. In addition, Kepler Diagnostics cannot guarantee that the contents of this web site have not been affected by technical malfunctions or unauthorized tampering. The contents of this web site are subject to change without notice. We may alter or delete material from this web site at any time.
- Your use of this web site and its contents is at your own risk, and neither Kepler Diagnostics nor any party involved in creating or delivering this web site shall be liable for damages of any kind that may result from access to, or use of the information contained on, this web site, or any errors or omissions, misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this web site. All information and materials are provided "AS IS". No representation or warranty is provided for any software that may be downloaded from this Web site. This limitation includes damages to, or for any virus that may infect, your computer equipment.
- KEPLER DIAGNOSTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION ON OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL KEPLER DIAGNOSTICS TECHNOLOGIES AND PRODUCTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF OR DEFECT IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING DAMAGES OR LOSSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE NEGLIGENCE OF KEPLER DIAGNOSTICS. IN PARTICULAR, KEPLER DIAGNOSTICS TECHNOLOGIES AND PRODUCTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THEREFROM, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE OR OTHERWISE.
- By using this web site, you assume the risk that the information and materials on this web site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date, or may not meet your needs, requirements or purposes.
- The United States Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this site may be downloaded, exported, or otherwise used in violation of United States law.
- Kepler Diagnostics web sites www.keplerdx.com and/or www.samplla.com may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, technical, software, hardware or third-party vendor failures, updating or construction, or other factors. Kepler Diagnostics cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kepler Diagnostics and its affiliates, licensors, content and service providers, participating publishers, authors, dealers and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney's fees and expenses, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the web site.
- Any disputes that may arise concerning the web site, the information contained therein or these Web Site Usage Terms, shall be governed by Delaware law (without regard to conflicts of law principles), and all proceedings which may arise out of or in connection herewith shall be brought solely in Los-Angeles, California.